[x] + You blush a lot
. (It's genetic XD)
[x] + You giggle.
[x] + You're quiet.(That's quite painfully true)
[x] + You say random silly things.
[?] + You have a 'baby face. (what's that?)
[x] + You wear a more "down to earth" style of clothing.
[ ] + You don't wear halter tops or anything too 'showy'
[X] + You're under 5 feet 6 inches tall.
TOTAL SO FAR: 6
[x] + You're a virgin.
[x] + Just thinking of "things" makes you blush.
[ ] + Your idea of a date is really romantic.
[x] + You sleep with a stuffed animal.
[x] + You like to cuddle
[ ] + You've never played the Nervous game.(busted..)
[ ] + You don't even know what the nervous game is. (I dooooooo)
TOTAL SO FAR: 10
[ ]= You like the color pink/light blue
[X]= You tend to wear bright colors.
TOTAL SO FAR: 11
[x] + You can be ignorant/oblivious.
[x] + You'd consider yourself shy.
[x] + You like happy upbeat music.( I like ALL music)
[x] + You like "Cutesy" music. ( ALLLLLLLL
TOTAL SO FAR: 15
♥What YOU think is cute♥
[x] + You like babies a lot.
[x] + Small/mini versions of things make you go "Awww".
TOTAL SO FAR: 17
[x] + You know when somebody lies.
[ ] + You had to use a Calculator
to know the percent on this meme. (hey I'm smrt.)
[x] + One of your friends told you to make this.
[x] + You just realized this was made for girls.
TOTAL SO FAR: 20
Multiply how many you got by 4!
Repost as: "I am _ cute"
"I am 80% cute"....while the other 20% is t'rable